Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday's face.



I have been having a lot of low maintenance makeup days lately which is lovely! This is mainly due to my skin which after completely over hauling my skin care routine is looking rather great at the moment if I don't say so myself! This means today I have only used a handful of products to make me feel less ... naked. 

I started off with the Origins VitaZing blended all over for a dewy finish and a subtle glow, then moved on to use my holy grail Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer to cover any blemishes and finished off with the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder. So thats my base done! The powder and the concealer just add extra coverage but if I am feeling very brave I sometimes go for the Origins on it's own. Today I wanted something extra on my cheeks so went for the Nars Cream Blush in Penny Lane for a really natural flush of colour. This combination is really easy and quick and can be applied without using any brushes which is great for me since cleaning my brushes is such a chore. 

Moving onto the eyes I have used simply curled my eyelashes and applied a few coats of the Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara which is one of my favourites when I don't want to use eyeliner on the top lids. Then I applied a little of Mac's Powerpoint Eye Pencil in So there Jade on my bottom lash line which really enhances blue eyes.

And thats it! I told you my summer makeup was sparse ... and this is now considered a lot of makeup compared to my no makeup days!

Do you wear makeup in the summer or go au natural? Let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment